Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about East Edge apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Can additional furniture be brought into the apartment?
- East Edge residents are welcome to bring additional furniture into the apartment if they so desire. Residents are responsible for removing their own personal furniture, along with all of their other belongings, upon move-out.
- What size are the beds?
- Bedrooms come furnished with a full-size, extra long bed. Sheets in full extra long and queen sizes will fit the mattressess.
- If I pay the contract in full, do I get a discount?
- We do not offer a discount to residents paying for a lease term in full. However, we do accept full and advance payments as an alternative to monthly installments.
- How are roommates matched?
- If you already have a roommate in mind, you are able to request them on your application. Otherwise, you will be asked a series of roommate matching questions while filling out your application. You will be matched up based on these answers and preferences.
- How are rooms assigned?
- Residents who already have preferred roommates can confirm their roommate match requests while submitting their application. If they do not already have a roommate, residents will be matched up based on the roommate matching card that they fill out while applying. Residents will be able to communicate with each other during and after the selection process. In the event that potential roommates discover that they are no longer compatible, they can request a different roommate and we will do our best to accommodate any change request. To provide sufficient time and the greatest opportunity for residents to find the perfect roommate, they should apply and sign a lease as early as possible.
- If I am over 21, do I need a guarantor?
Yes. All leases are required to have a guarantor.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card? Is there an extra charge?
You can view your balance, submit electronic checks, or pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover from any computer. Simply select the "Resident Login" link at the top of this website. This will direct you to our resident rent pay portal. There is a small convenience charge for this service.